things life is too short for:
- hating yourself
- pretending to laugh at “jokes” that are actually just bigoted statements
- not singing along to your favorite songs
- waiting hours to text someone back just to look cool
- bad coffee
- bad books
- mean people
- body shaming
- letting other people dictate your life
- larry’s storyline
I’m thinking of quitting my job because I’m uncomfortable working with all men and closing late at night being left alone with them…
I’ve been really angsty on twitter lately
- The Fool: Something you've always wanted to try
- The Magician: Something you're very good at
- The High Priestess: One thing you wish you knew
- The Empress: A woman you really admire
- The Emperor: A man you really admire
- The Hierophant: Something you believe in
- The Lovers: A person who makes you very happy
- The Chariot: A prize or award you've won
- Strength: Something you struggle with
- The Hermit: Favourite way to spend a day alone
- The Wheel Of Fortune: Something you wish you could change
- Justice: A decision you wish you could do over
- The Hanged Man: A time when you wished someone would listen to you
- Death: Someone you really miss
- Temperance: Your ideal day
- The Devil: Who you talk to when you're dealing with big issues
- The Tower: Something that changed your life
- The Star: Someone you consider perfect
- The Moon: Something you fear
- The Sun: Your happiest memory
- Judgement: Your favourite song(s)
- The World: Your dream job
Anonymous said: How would you define male and female?
To me? They are meaningless. I cannot for the life of me fathom what they are and what they mean."Black women wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and see black women. White women wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and see women. White men wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and see human beings."
— Michelle Haimoff
The meaninglessness of biology in a world where female biology is overwhelmingly the target of anti-choice legislation, slavery, the withholding of education, rape, murder, incest, paedophilia and mutilation, is a privilege that very few female human beings on this planet have access to.
If you are able to say to biology, “you are meaningless” then you have no idea what it is like to be oppressed on the axis of biology, and ignoring it is a violent slap in the face of the women and girls all over the world who are oppressed on the basis of being born female.
This cavalier attitude towards human biology and the behaviours that exist in response to it is dishonest, it is in denial, it is oppressive, and it is above all, misogynistic. It is also anti-intersectional, as it completely ignores how women of colour are further violated on the grounds of their biology.
Saying that sexual biology is meaningless is on the same level of delusion as, “skin colour is meaningless” or “disability is meaningless” or “race is meaningless, I cannot for the life of me fathom it or what it means.”
It is not meaningless. It is a biological reality, it is a group that people are born into and on this basis are subjected to horrific treatment that is specific to that particular group.
I would have gotten more if he had stayed asleep
everyone watch this video of my dog gettin embarrassed that i caught him singin
Anonymous said: People who say that feminism is about equality are basically saying, "I want to be equal to my oppressor...
yo tell ‘em!
toastyslayingbutter said: I think safe words are appropriate for normal "vanilla" sexual activity. But I agree with you completely.
I don’t believe in ‘safe words’. “No” and “Stop” should be enough.
No means No folks now don’t forget that one anytime soon!
Anonymous said: when all your friends are still mega libfems